Are you looking for the opportunity to be brilliant?
Winchester GP is on a mission to provide extraordinary primary care. To do this, we need excellent, motivated, service-orientated medical practitioners, and a team of smart, compassionate 'can do-ers' to support them.
We would love to hear from interested doctors who have:
- a friendly, compassionate and professional manner
- a genuine passion for general practice
- a commitment to the highest standards of evidence-based practice
- a willingness to go ‘above and beyond’ to achieve the best possible outcome for each patient
You are likely to have at least 5 years post MRCGP, with experience in a broad range of clinical fields. Full registration with the GMC is essential, as is a genuine commitment to lifelong learning.
If you think you can add to our administrative and patient liaison team you will be:
- friendly, compassionate, bright and professional, with an excellent telephone manner
- comfortable working under pressure
- IT literate- we avoid paper and have our heads firmly in the encrypted cloud!
- a proven 'fixer', willing to support and advocate on behalf of our patients
In return for this we offer competitive rates of compensation, and flexible, work/life friendly conditions so that you feel motivated to perform at your very best.
Have we got your attention? Then please do email your CV with any covering comments/letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.